GET THE NEW SEQUEL BOOK! "Returning Home" by clicking here (free).
About This: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is forcing many people to shelter in place, be quarantined, social distancing, and generally change their daily behaviors. But what does this mean for Buddhists? As a Buddhist, you may no longer be able to attend Buddhist services, see your teacher, or know how to navigate this crisis.
I teamed up with Venerable Sanathavihari Los Angeles to create this planner. This 14-day planner provides a guide to help you during this time with Buddhist teachings and concepts. Each day you will get information, a daily focus, and a daily practice.
Some of the content of the planner include:
- What You Will Need
- The Buddha (Picture for Altar)
- Four Noble Truths & COVID-19
- Basic Meditation Skills
- 14 Days of Practice
- Daily Activities for Children
- Helpful Articles List
- Online Dharma/Dhamma Services List
- Recommended Buddhist Scripture
- Buddhist Hand Washing
- Hand Washing Gatha Poster
- When You Are Isolated at Home
- Eightfold Path Quick Reference Card
- Buddhism Quick Reference Card
What You Get: You get the planner in high-quality Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format so you can view on any device or print it out. Whenever there are updates to the planner, you can get it right from the downloads page at any time! You will also get a "Buddhist Handwashing Gatha" poster (.PDF) file, six "Buddhist Handwashing Nembustu" posters (.PDF) files (for those in the Pure Land Buddhism faith), and "The Five Remembrances poster" (.PDF) as part of your daily practice.
To view the complimentary article for the planner, visit: https://alanpeto.com/buddhism/buddhist-viral-pandemic
How to Download:
- FREE: We are offering this for FREE to support anyone during this crisis. Just place the number zero (0) in the price box. That's it! We want you to receive this planner (and the handwashing posters) as a gift to help you through this time!
- SHOW YOUR SUPPORT: You can also give what you feel is a fair value for this resource (such as 1 for $1, or 5 for $5, etc.). Just place the number you wish to give in the price box. This is not required or expected, but always greatly appreciated (your support helps me with creating new graphics/resources, funds to keep the website going, graphic design software updates, and other efforts to help support Buddhism).
If you wish to share this resource, please provide others the link to this page so they can download the most current version: https://gum.co/BuddhistPlannerCOVID
Please do not repost, upload, share, etc., on other websites, file-sharing services, etc. These materials are copyrighted, and for your personal, private, use. If you have other use needs or need further assistance, please contact me.
You will get all these items: